Treasure Coast Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Pursuing Maximum Victim Compensation for Over 38 Years
Medical malpractice or medical negligence occurs more often than most people think. Medical malpractice certainly occurs more frequently than the occasional lawsuit that is filed. Most legitimate claims for medical malpractice are never filed. Why? Because most people don’t know they have been victims of medical practice. Recent statistics verify that hundreds of thousands of Americans are killed or injured each year in the United States by preventable medical errors.
These errors (or mistakes) in the delivery of healthcare can be made by any healthcare provider such as hospitals (including their employees, nurses therapists or technicians), doctors dentists, midwifes, anesthetists, chiropractors, and pharmacists. Like all professionals, these healthcare professionals should be held accountable for their mistakes. This accountability begins with you.
If you believe that you or anyone in your circle of friends or family has been seriously injured as a result of a healthcare provider’s mistake, please call us for a Free Consultation. If the injury is too severe for your travel to our office, we will come to you. The team you choose for representation makes a difference! So choose experience! Choose wisely. Choose The Lewis Law Group!
Medical Malpractice Suits Are Very Complex.
Our medical malpractice team is experienced in investigating medical malpractice claims, complying with Florida’s stringent presuit requirements, mediating claims, and trying medical malpractice suits in Florida courts. We bring to the table 35 years of experience from a Florida registered nurse and a 38 years of litigation and trial experience. In other word, we are well experienced, prepared and equipped to handle your medical malpractices claim. We await your call.
Please contact us at (772) 286-7861 or on our toll free number at (800) 338-4459. You may also e-mail us simply using our contact form.
Medical Malpractice Areas
- Anesthesia Errors
- Blood-Borne Pathogens & Contamination
- Burns and Medical Negligence
- Colonoscopy Injuries
- Delayed Diagnosis
- Dental Malpractice
- Emergency Room Errors/Mistakes
- Failure to Diagnose Leukemia, Tumors, Meningitis, Heart Attack and a Stroke
- Failure to Recognize The risk of Suicide
- Failure to Refer to a Specialist
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Errors
- Hospital & Urgent Care Medication Errors
- Hospital-Acquired Infections
- Hysterectomy Errors
- Lack of Informed Consent
- Legionnaire’s Disease
- Loss of Hearing, Taste, and Smell
- Medication Overdose
- Misdiagnosis of Cancer or Failure to Diagnose
- Misreading of Diagnostic Tests
- Nurse Errors
- Pharmacy Errors
- Physician Negligence and Malpractice
- Plastic Surgery Malpractice
- Prescription Errors
- Psychiatric Malpractice
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Objects Left in Body during surgery
- Surgical Negligence
- Unnecessary Treatments
- Wrong Site Surgery
- Wrongful Amputation
- Wrongful Death Due to Physician Error
Child Birth Complications
- Birth Asphyxia or Cerebral Hypoxia
- Birth Infections
- Cephalopelvic Disproportion
- Cerebral Palsy Due to Birth Injury
- Delayed C-Section
- Erb’s Palsy
- Fetal Distress
- Forced C-Section
- Forceps and Vacuum Extractions
- Gestational Diabetes Errors and Malpractice
- Labor Induction Errors
- Newborn Brain Injury
- Postpartum Negligence
- Preeclampsia and Eclampsia
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Umbilical Cord Complications
- Untreated Jaundice
- Wrongful Death of a Child
- Wrongful Death of a Mother During Childbirth
Contact The Lewis Law Group for Medical Malpractice
Our experienced personal injury attorneys are highly experienced in medical malpractice cases. We will evaluate your case for free. We will help you determine the value of your case and the fair compensation you may receive. We successfully prepare your case always striving to maximize your recovery. J.D. Lewis III, ESQ. will help you decide the best course of action for your case and will tell you the truth!
Contact our office now (772) 286-7861 or on our toll free number at 1(800) – 338-4459. You may also e-mail us by using our contact form If you can’t come to us, we can come to you. We will take your call!